ebill- a new dimension of postpaid bill distribution was introduced by Grameenphone where customers can receive their mobile phone bills through email after bill generation. ebill service facilitates customers by providing diversified benefits like fast & accurate delivery, ensuring information security & contributing on green environment as well.
- Summary bill for Business Solution companies only
- Individual bill for all postpaid customers
- How to subscribe?
a. Summary Bill: Key contact person (KCP) of the company will subscribe by their company email address through Key account manager (KAM) of GrameenPhone. In this case, KCP will get the summery invoice of all the number after particular bill cycle.
b. Individual client of a BS company can also subscribe this service through SMS. Go to message option then type Ebill email address and sent to 4777. Example: ebill firstname.lastname@example.org & send to 4777
- Will any fee impose for Ebill?
No, Ebill is free of cost.
- How long will it take to subscribe for Ebill?
72 working hours, the Ebill will be sent on the next bill cycle from the request date.
- When will subscribers receive Ebill?
All eligible ebill subscribers will receive ebill within 24 hours after bill cycle completion.
- Will subscriber receive Itemized bill (who have activated every month itemized bill service)?
Subscriber will receive the invoice only and itemized bill will be delivered though courier as usual.
- What will be the display name & subject of email at recipient end?
For BS Customer(Summary Bill)
Key Contact Person will receive email from 'Grameenphone Invoice
' with subject 'Summary of Last Generated Bill'.@grameenphone.com>
Subscribers will receive email from 'Grameenphone Invoice
' with subject 'EBill of Last Generated Billemail@example.com>
- Can a customer/company view all account information from a summary bill?
Yes, in the summary bill all accounts' (all payment responsible account, not the child account) billing information are provided according to particular BS code, the fields are Invoice Number, Account Number, Mobile Number, Status Prev.Balance, Payment, Over Due* ,CUG ,ISD, Adjustment, Cur. Charges (VAT included), VAT Amount, Total Amount Due.
- How will subscriber change Ebill (email) address?
Summary bill: Company's Key contact person send hard copy request through KAM.
Individual client: Customer will change email address through SMS. Go to message option then Type Ebill email address and sent to 4777. Example: ebill firstname.lastname@example.org & send to 4777.
- Can any company/individual use several email address?
For Summary bill: company can provide five email address.
Individual customer: No, customer can subscribe against single email address.
- What is the file format & file size of Ebill?
File format: pdf, Average file size: 50 to 400 KB.
Note: Required software to open: Adobe Reader version 7. Subscriber should prepare required system by installing/updating Adobe reader from any relevant software website.
For instance: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
- How & where customers will demand for duplicate bill?
BS Customers can ask for duplicate bill to KAM or customer contact points. Other customers will request at customer contact points.
- Can newly subscribed (for Ebill) clients receive previous month's summary bill?
No, customer will receive ebill onward.
- Can subscribers use printed copy for payment?
Yes, they can print and use for payment.
- Can a subscriber export file to Microsoft excel?
Yes, received file can be copied to Excel.
- How often customer can update their information?
Customer can update as he changes his email accounts.